I regret waiting so long to go see a RE. I wonder what life would be like if we had seen one 5yrs ago instead of giving up out of frustration with not getting answers from our obgyn the first 4yrs we tried. He never recommended we even see a RE and I had no idea fertility Dr.'s existed out there until friends of ours told us of their struggles with infertility.
Time goes by so fast, if I could do it over I would of been more aggressive as quick as we could of afforded too. I feel like I wasted precious time I can't get back and now I wonder what our life will be like as older parents and if we will even get to become one.
Don't wait to get help. There is nothing to be ashamed or scared of. Infertility is a disease just like any other, seek help and don't let time pass you by with empty arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment