Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

6DP5DT = 6 days past 5 day transfer

Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood


Verse Meditating on Today: 
Psalm 139:14-18
 14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
      Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
 15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
      as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
 16 You saw me before I was born.
      Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
   Every moment was laid out
      before a single day had passed.
 17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
      They cannot be numbered!
 18 I can’t even count them;
      they outnumber the grains of sand!
   And when I wake up,
      you are still with me!

Spent the day meditating on God's promises. Time seemed to go by faster and it's almost Thursday already. I'm excited the closer we get to testing day and scared all at the same time.  Symptoms today are about the same as yesterday nothing much new.

I did find it interesting when I was looking up natural remedies for my swollen sinus's this article that said; "Higher amounts of estrogen during pregnancy can contribute to swelling in the mucous membranes lining the nose and even cause you to make more mucus. What's more, the amount of blood in your body increases during pregnancy, which may cause swelling in the tiny blood vessels in the lining of your nose and congestion in the surrounding tissue." Made me wonder if my sinus problems are a symptom or maybe it's the estrogen pills I am on?

Well only 6 more days of suspense to go. Will probably try a home test this weekend just to see. Please keep praying for God's blessing and our miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment