Our Journey into IVF and Dealing with the Ups & Downs of Infertility
Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)
Thursday, October 13, 2011
GIVE THANKS THURSDAY
I've thrown myself headlong into your arms~
I'm celebrating your rescue.
I'm singing at the top of my lungs, I'm so full of answered prayers.~Psalm 13:5-6
Pleasant day. Helped my Aunt pick out some new eyeglass frames and had lunch with her and my Mom. Was so tired afterwards I could barely keep my eyes open. Think it will be early to bed tonight. Watching "Little House on the Prairie" as I type this. Love that show, it brings back good memories of watching it with my Dad. I wish he was here with us today to tell him of my news, he would of been such a good grandpa. I miss him so much.
Symptoms today are about the same as yesterday except my bb's are much much sorer and I am extremely tired.
I'm doing my best not to be concerned about tomorrow's test. I want to trust in God and have faith that he answered me and is watching over this child. Giving thanks today for what He is doing my life, my husbands life and the life of all the other wonderful ladies who are ttc.
I thought this picture inside of a picture was so neat (don't look for a baby and you will find a baby) ...
No comments:
Post a Comment