I think my journey this cycle has come to an end. I've been spotting more red and if it wasn't for the estrogen and progesterone I am on I think I'd get a full period. Bad cramps most of the day. Not looking forward to having to drive an hour and half to take a blood test that is only going to tell me what I already know.
I hope the Dr. will let us try again right away. I'm anxious to get the second try going before the end of the year when our insurance changes. Save our two frosties for now and just do a full cycle while we still have coverage. I'm sure once I stop the supplements it won't take long to get AF. Not sure though if they do it the same as the first or if I'll have to do another sonogram first or what. I hope to find out those answers on Monday.
Had a nice drive today to take my mind off things. Fall leaves are just about gone except in a few places. We took our cat with us on this bridge over the marsh, she didn't like it to much, but she did like the walk down the trail. Stopped and got a yummy apple square which I plan on devouring after dinner.
Well keep praying for us that round two will be successful. Dr. did warn us it was only a 40% chance and could take up to three times so all I can do is pray round two works better than this one. It will be a challenge to go through medication and trips to the clinic, procedures again. I am thankful for my supporting husband, I know he is hurting and sad too but is ready for us to try again.
No comments:
Post a Comment