Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Sunday, October 2, 2011

No Matter What

 
Those who stand right in the midst of the craziness. Those who stand right in the midst of the pain. Right in the midst of the chaos. Right in the valley of the shadow of death. And they don’t gloss over it. They are dealing with the hardest stuff in life. But standing in the middle of it — They say “You know what? I don’t see what God is doing.

I don’t understand what the plan is. But I’ll tell you one thing, I am not going to give up on God. I’m gonna stand right here in the middle of this moment. I’m gonna trust that God is sitting on a throne. I know that He has a purpose for my life and a plan for my life. I believe I’m going to see the goodness of God in the land of the living and I’m not gonna stop believing that NO MATTER WHAT!” – Loui Giglio

2 comments:

  1. You have been on my heart this week! I think and pray for you often. I am believing with you! Fully give this to Him Silla, I know you have. Remember His promises. I remember how emotional I was during my IVF cycle and the 2ww. Don't believe any lies the enemy tries to get you to believe. I know he tries to sneak in when we are most vulnerable. God has great things planned for you, I can't wait to see him work a masterpiece through you! Keep the Faith, cling to Him...He's soooo got this!!!! Your Faith N' Fertility friend, Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Logan so much for the support and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete