More HCG is produced as foetus develops
Was a better day today. I am still having cramping feelings and diarrhea all normal signs for me of PMS and AF coming but no spotting only a tiny bit of brown discharge barely noticeable if you were not being paranoid and going to the bathroom all the time to check. I feel like a pressure, full feeling so I really hope that means things are still good and we got a baby on board. Two more days till we find out. I think it would be great to have a spring baby and be pregnant during the cool months.
Finally felt up to catching up on household chores, worked on laundry felt good to get that done. Pleasant fall day outside, leaves are turning, very warm and sunny. Enjoying the apples I got yesterday with my Mom. My sinus's have seemed to gotten a little better and I can breathe through my nose again, so thankful for that.
Spent a part of the afternoon on the phone with insurance figuring out the rest of what we owe for this IVF cycle. Found out we owed $600 less they covered a procedure the clinic said they would not so I was very happy about that. God does provide!!
We have done several fund-raisers the latest being a bake sale. The bake sale provided the gas money for all the trips to the clinic. I sent a box of yummy loafs to CA today, one of the ladies in my online support group wanted to help thought that was so nice of her. If anyone is interested I still have homemade goodies for sale and can ship, do pay-pal. Every little bit helps and goes towards our IVF costs.
Pumpkin Cookies (YUM)
Read this quote today and it made me think about how I need to have strong roots in the word of God and my faith so I will not be shaken no matter what happens in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment