Anyway, I got the medication on Wed. and went in this morning for the Dr. to administer the medication. Two shots, one huge needle in each butt cheek. I go back next Thurs. for another hcg test and pray it is 0 this time or he said we will have to investigate further what is going on. Have a few side effects like diarrhea, headache but not too bad so far.
The Dr. didn't put any bandages on the injection site so I bleed like a stuck pig all over my new undies :( which was ok but I never got a chance to go home and change before my new Chiropractor visit and had no idea I'd be in a gown with my undies exposed having to explain the dots of blood on each cheek of my undies. Was so embarrassing. Hopefully next Thurs. hcg will be 0 and I will be cleared for round two. I want to do a set of miscarriage blood testing first. Don't know if they will want me to do another sonogram with saline or any other tests or if he will just let me start without testing again. He just tells me we will talk about all that when your at 0. Kinda frustrates me as I'm a kind of person that likes to know things in advance.
New Chiropractor was nice and said it was good I came in cause if my spine and hips are unaligned again it could effect my fertility and blood flow to my uterus. Go in Friday to see what he can do for me, hopefully get my first adjustment with him.
Hard part about today was in the Chiro waiting room two newborn babies in there for adjustments, then being asked if I was pregnant for x-ray's kinda got me all choked up thinking I was, I could of been, now I am not. Sometimes I am fine then a wave of sadness comes over me. Please continue to keep me in prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment