Implantation begins, as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
"Assume your pregnant unless proven other wise" Those words keep ringing in my ear. Treat my body as if it is pregnant after transfer by eating well, staying away from harmful things like caffeine etc. The thought was exciting at first, I've been talking to our little embryo's as if they are implanting and making it in there and doing my best to stay upbeat but today it's been hard. The excited of that statement starts to fade and I feel really emotional and numb all at the same time.
I keep looking at the pictures of our embryo's before transfer and wondering if they are both making it or just one and if one which one. Sometimes I think too much and wish I could shut my brain off. Just about a week from now we will be finding out if our miracle baby is growing inside.
I wish I had a sign, felt different, had some implantation bleeding. I have had a few stomach twinges lower down that have made me wonder, I've also been feeling full and a little nauseous this morning but no idea if that is a good sign. I'm still fighting off a cold so can't be sure if the tiredness is from that or something else.
Waiting this time for results is harder than the 4 IUI's we did. Maybe cause this time so much effort, money, travel time went into doing our part to create this new life that you just so hope it works.
All I can do is believe that at this stage we are still PREGNANT until the BT proves otherwise - so NO negative thoughts are allowed ... got that brain!
I figured out this afternoon...
that if conception took place on 9/24/11 then our due date would be 6/16/2012
that if conception took place on 9/24/11 then our due date would be 6/16/2012
Test for pregnancy on 10/08/2011
First heartbeat on 10/22/2011
When we might feel the first movements or quickening 1/13/2012
No comments:
Post a Comment