Still Not Back Down To 0
So frustrating did another hcg blood test this morning it came down but only to 14. The Dr. was surprised as I did have a full period this last week which should of flushed out the rest.
The Dr. said I could do Methotrexate now to speed along the process but it's not a medication you can get at any pharmacy I have to get it in the mail. Problem is the pharmacy my insurance covers only has two vials and the Dr. ordered 3, they don't plan on ordering more of this medication till next year. Their isn't any other place that has any in stock either. Unbelievable!!
By the time I found this all out my clinic was closed so I won't be getting the medication tomorrow (as it was suppose to be overnighted to me then I was going to take it to the Dr. so he could give me the shot) and am still in limbo not sure what the Dr. will suggest we do to get it back to 0 so I can get try two going. Have to call in the morning. *sigh
Why does this have to be so difficult. It takes a week from the time of being given the shot for my hcg to go back to 0. Feel so anxious like we are running out of time to get in one more try before our insurance changes next year. Please keep this issue in prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment