Tomorrow morning I'll be going in for our second beta test. Spent the day resting, praying and trying to stay hopeful. Some of my thoughts and stuff from today ...
Lord I could really use some good news in the morning and/or strength to try again. I am praying that my hcg levels more than double or that they will just go down and this will be over quickly. My emotions are so raw I can't take weeks of not knowing and losing the baby later on. I know you have a plan, sometimes it is hard to trust what it is. I believe in the promises and things you have shown me in our quiet time. That you will bless us with a child, that child will serve you and be a light in this darkness. I don't know why this journey has been so hard, maybe there is more things you want to teach me. I am so thankful for the ladies I have met, the friendships, all things that would not of happened if I hadn't been going through IF. You tell us you won't give us more than we can handle, I just don't know if I can handle anymore God. So many seasons of sorrow, when will it be a season of joy? Please be with my husband I know he is hurting too. There is so many things you have worked through in our marriage to bring us to this point. We are stronger and closer going through this. Take our pain and turn it into happiness. Lord hear my prayers!
Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead! - 1 Peter 1:6The other week God showed me this verse. I so hope that it will be true in our lives. We've had so many disappointments, sorrow and hard times, to have a season of joy would bring such refreshing to our spirits.
Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead! - 1 Peter 1:6
The other week God showed me this verse. I so hope that it will be true in our lives. We've had so many disappointments, sorrow and hard times, to have a season of joy would bring such refreshing to our spirits.
No comments:
Post a Comment