Didn't get the news I was praying for this morning. My hcg levels went up to 22.8 which was not double from Wed. It was good it did not go down but is should of been much higher more around 30 today. The Dr. said they are cautiously optimistic. That it could be one of three things; 1. The baby is not developing normally and I will miscarry, 2. It's a ectopic pregnancy, 3. Everything is fine and it's just the way my body is. She said back in the day with numbers this low they would assume it was over and do a d&c to end the pregnancy but things have changed in the field and sometimes low numbers mean nothing and everything can be ok. I was worried some but trying to hold on to hope that by Monday it will be better numbers.
Unfortunately, later in the afternoon today I started to feel unwell, dizzy, headache, then the cramps started, went to the bathroom only to find a lot more than spotting going on, I am bleeding enough to fill a light pad, red, and some lumpier discharge. Called the clinic, told me to stop the baby aspirin, that it could be a bad sign that things are ending and the baby is just not making it, still come in Monday cause only way we can know is by the blood test.
Pretty numb emotionally. I think my Mom has done enough crying for both of us. All I can do is trust God. Hope for a miracle.
A friend gave me this scripture today ... Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act. ~ Psalm 37:7 I'm doing my best to be still and wait for God to work in this situation, please continue to join me in prayer.
His Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment