Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Thursday, October 6, 2011

7DP5DT = 7 days past 5 day transfer

More HCG is produced as foetus develops

Today was one of the hardest days I've went through so far in the past 9yrs of ttc. I awoke to really bad painful cramps then diarrhea later. All familiar symptoms of the dreaded PMS. Cramping has continued all day. Tonight it's been sharp kinda different than normal for me. I did a early pregnancy test that is suppose to show as low as 10hcg and it was negative. I know that does not mean too much could be too early but I have the worse feeling in my gut that this cycle is over. I know my friends keep telling me it's not over till AF shows up or the blood test on Monday is a BFN.

I've just lost hope. Imagine the worse day or the worse pain you've ever experienced and that is how I feel today about dealing year after year, month after month, day after day, with infertility. It's a pain that never goes away or gets better. It's always lingering in the back of your mind, brought up in casual conversations, just seeing parents with their children, part of my everyday life. I'm barren, I'm infertile, it's like I mine as well not be a real woman either.

I'm thankful my Mom came over and forced me to go for a fall drive in the marsh and get some apples. It helped to get my mind off things for a little bit but still was sad thinking if I had a child how I'd get to show them all this beauty.

Sometimes I wonder where God is, does he hear, can he not do anything due to the sin of this world even if he wanted to. It's hard to know and ya I get it just have faith but I need more info than that, I don't work with not knowing, I always am seeking answer.

I just pray the answer isn't no again!

Touching Prayer posted in one of my support groups today ...
Father God, You are our Creator who breathed life into us and fashioned us with purpose. Lord, today, we hurt. We're confused. We wonder where You are. The pain we carry, Father, it's all-consuming. What do we do? What would You have us to hear from You today? What would You have us to take hold of? Lord, we want to hear You but sometimes, in all this pain, this battle speaks louder than You. Sometimes, even when we try our best to be still and quiet, to listen for Your whisper, Lord, still our minds and hearts are so very loud. Lord, we need........something......something that I often don't even know what to specifically ask for, yet just know the need of. Lord, interpret all this pain and answer us accordingly. And Lord, when we're flawed...when we can't reach that point of quiet enough to hear You, please speak a bit louder and clearer because we really do want to hear Your voice. I ask this in the precious Name of Jesus, Amen.


Kinda how I feel below - It's me God are you there, are you listening?


When our burdens are heavy, when our will is weak, when friends and family desert us, when co-workers (people) dont understand us, when we cant quite hear God's voice, when shortcomings are overwhelming, and when we lack courage to go on. We must remember that God cares for us continually.... His love and compassion never fails


No comments:

Post a Comment