Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Friday, September 16, 2011

So far all Good

September 15th

Another early morning trip to the fertility clinic. The nice thing about these trips is the time in the car spent chatting with my husband, holding hands, listening to tunes, just spending time together. It makes the ride so much more pleasant to and from. After the visit we went out to Perkins for a yummy breakfast. We almost lost track of time at the restaurant had to get back on the road so my husband could get to work on time. It was a wonderful morning, despite all the stress and wonder about how my cycle was proceeding, focusing on time together was what I needed.

IVF Update: Ultrasound showed 5-7 follicles on each side. Largest one's around 10cm. They were able to get blood from me this time in one poke YAY!!! E2 levels at 200.6 which is good. I started Ganirelix shots on Friday morning, it prevents ovulation from happening till we are ready. Continue on 450iu of Follistim go back on Sat. for blood/ultrasound and next step.

Today (the16th) I was pleasantly surprised that almost all bleeding is gone. The Dr. said yesterday that it would decrease as the estrogen levels go up. I was so worried they where not going up fast enough cause of the bleeding so now that it has tapered off I am feeling so much better that things are going well. I so appreciate all your prayers!! I really believe in the power of prayer that God is listening and working all things together for good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment