1DP5DT = 1 day past 5 day transfer
The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Blastocyst hatching from the shell that originally surrounded the unfertilized egg.
This darn cold I've been fighting off for weeks reared it's ugly head today again, nose running, feeling warm. Can't take anything but Tylenol now so trying to just rest, keep the tummy warm. Did do some walking around as they said not to just sit but keep blood flowing. Had a few twinges here and there, maybe that's a good sign.
The organic pineapple I got is so strong, last night it was burning my mouth and lips. I cut it up in small pieces today and it was better but I got to eat just a few pieces at a time or my tongue burns. Must be strong in enzymes or something cause I've eaten tons of pineapple before and never experienced this. I've been eating the core too even though it's hard as they said that is where the most bromelain is.
Also got myself a little blender so I could start doing protein drinks. Tried Boost powder in chocolate and it was yummy, the blender worked great. It was nice to finally have a small blender to make drinks. I have frozen berries and yogurt, juice to try later. I figure even if I can't stomach food a protein drink is easy to get down.
Prayer: The journey of infertility is a roller coaster. There are ups and downs, dips and bumps, twists and turns, loop-to-loops and corkscrews. Lord it's my prayer that this is the end of this long journey, that you bless us with a healthy child made out of our love. Allow the embies to stick and find a comfy home, help my body to work, to nourish life. I praise you and thank you for what you have done so far and believe you have only good things in store for our future.
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. Psalm 34:8
No comments:
Post a Comment