Day 2
Embryos at the 4-cell or more stage of development
24 hours after fertilization the embryo has already started to divide. Blastomeres often divide evenly, although asynchonously, so it is not uncommon for embryos to have an odd number of cells and uneven blastomeres. We can also see various indicators of poorer quality in the embryo such as fragments or multinucliation of blastomeres.
Our daily report on our embryo's was that more fertilized since Sun. morning so we have 19 now and 18 are a grade A (even cell division, no fragmentation ) which is the best they can be. What a relief.
I am so exhausted I am just sleeping. Still feel like someone punched me in the gut and lots of gas. I am beginning to wonder if they didn't fill me with air while I was out, I had that done once for another procedure and I felt similar afterwards. Like huge gas bubbles floating around, is painful.
Thank you everyone for your prayers, God is really blessing this process and I see his hand in it every step!!
No comments:
Post a Comment