Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Rules


Nothing in particular to do with ttc but I thought it was really neat. Lately I think about what kind of family we would have, what rules, how would we parent, what would be important and what would be things not to stress about. I just pray we get that opportunity to reach that point in our lives. I try not to think about the what if we don't and keep focused on being positive that we will!!! I have to keep my spirits up or I'd be an emotional wreck.

What kind of parenting advice or nuggets of wisdom can you share with us? Things I can tuck away for the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment