Recently I participated in a IF bracelet exchange. It created the perfect opportunity for me to design a good luck bracelet for another lady going through the same struggles I've been facing. I wanted it to be full of symbols of luck, hope, faith, lots of baby dust, something to wear to remind us of the journey we are on. Sometimes it's something as simple as a little bracelet or a pair of lucky socks that can bring you hope or give you a little joy! I'll be wearing mine here in WI while she will be wearing her's in NM and another friend I am sending one to will have one in NY. It's like it connects us together.
I found a artist in the UK who was able to make my ideas come to life.
Below is the finished bracelet ...
Front: "Hoping...Believing...Waiting"
Back: Psalm 113:9
Dangle: Baby Dust
Charms: Baby Feet (what we are waiting for) and a Turtle (Turtles carry the world on their backs and have been a symbol of fertility due to the number of eggs they lay)
Clasp: heart and arrow for love
No comments:
Post a Comment