I'm currently on day 11 of stimming (shots). It seems like it has been forever that I've gotten into the routine of nightly shots and then morning one's. My belly is beginning to look like a battle zone of little pin pricks and bruises. The first few days was really hard but now it's like second nature measure out the dose, poke, push down the pen and done. The morning shot of Ganirelix has a longer needle so that one is a little harder but I am making it through and doing it. God is giving me the strength I didn't think I had to inject myself.
If all goes well this week we could be doing the transfer of our little embie babies the week of our 10th wedding anniversary. Wouldn't it be such a blessing and the greatest gift if they took and we got our miracle! Start the second decade of our life together as 3....or 4 or more lol


No comments:
Post a Comment