Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Box of Medications has Arrived

Woke up early today to make sure to be ready to greet the FedEx guy with my delivery of medications. Felt like he was the stork bringing me my baby making kit in a box. Just as I was drifting off on the couch the doorbell rings, I sign on the line and get handed this HUGE box. Was kinda daunting and a little scary to realize all the stuff in this box is going to be going into me as soon as Friday. Not all at once of course but still it is a lot of stuff just keeping in the back of my mind take it one med at a time and one day at a time. The clinic will give me instructions and help me through any questions.

I am so thankful for having insurance without it getting these medications would of cost us thousands instead of the under $200 copay for the below. Coverage for infertility should be mandatory, 1 in 8 couples deal with some form of infertility they shouldn't have to suffer or not have the opportunity to get help cause of finances. God has blessed us greatly with knowing our future needs and putting my husband in a job that is allowing us to have insurance to do IVF.


List of Medications:
Follistim Pen
Ganirelix
Ovidrel
Estradiol
Crinone Progesterone Gel
Doxycycline
Diazepam
Needles
Sharp Container
Alcohol preps

Tomorrow we go in at 9am for our first or I should say MY first (husband has it easy he just has to drive me there) blood test, ultrasound and practice embryo transfer. If all is good I'll get instructions on a dosage of Follistim to start taking that day and when to return, which I think will be on Tuesday. I'll officially be entering the world of stimming as those in my IVF support group call it.

Not sure yet all the way if I am ready for all this, but we are taking the plunge...
Keep holding on to HOPE ...
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment