I find that you can tell a lot about a person by their profile. Of course most people are trying to sell the best part of themselves, it is the perception they are trying to sell that gives a huge insight. For example, you can tell when someone is really into family, partying, or fitness by simply looking at their pictures and reading their status. It is very eye-opening. It is so easy to see why friends drift apart in life. Priorities change, as do standards of friendships.
Facebook also helped me develop new friendships, keep in touch with old friends, family and just stay in touch with those I like. It's also been a place of support for our ttc journey. I've met so many wonderful ladies all going through the same issues. It was a relief to know I was not alone.
If your reading this and want to connect on Facebook look me up at the link below.

No comments:
Post a Comment