Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 4

Embryos at the compacted morula (16-32 cell) stage

The embryo continues to divide, and there is increased cellular adhesion until the distiction between the blastomeres becomes difficult to see. The embryo at this stage is called a Morula.

 
   
Today's report was we have 9 grade A embryo's still making it. The others have fallen behind or not as good. Nurse said that was excellent. We should have some to freeze. Tomorrow is the big transfer day and our 10th anniversary :) 

I was feeling ok but then felt sick this afternoon and puked. I don't know if it is nerves or just upset stomach from the antibodies and meds or what. 

My husband is feeling quite apprehensive himself. I think he feels pretty overwhelmed wanting everything to go well and that I'll be ok. He hasn't had the advantage of having a support group like I have, of ladies all going through this to talk to, if I didn't have them I'd feel so lost. It sure would be nice if clinics offered support groups for couples going there or if there was a online group for men to talk. Unless you've been through this it's hard for anyone else to understand. I do know he is excited to be a Dad. I just hope I can give him that.

I am trying to stay calm but am getting so nervous closer to Thurs. we get. I've never wanted something so bad before in my life and this is the closest I've ever come to being pregnant in 9yrs. It seems like the time has just flown by since we first went to the fertility clinic last year. The tests I went through, the surgeries, 4 IUI's, all the years before trying month after month. 

Crying out to God like Hannah, trying to understand, be patient, wait on His timing. I am so thankful that God has helped us get through this cycle, the health scare while on bc, good recovery from ER and grade A embryo's. It is encouraging to know at my age my eggs are still good. Now my body just needs to work, my womb needs to be cozy and comfy and at least one needs to implant and grown into a baby. 

October 10th is when we go for our beta to find out if little one is growing inside.

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers and support!


Scriptures that have helped me over the years ...


Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4


"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Mathew 7:7


May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. Psalm 20:4


So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24 


This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15 And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.  1 John 5:14-15


Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:6-7


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11


Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. 1Peter 5:7
The LORD is righteous in all His ways, Gracious in all His works. The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them. Psalm 145:17-19

I waited patiently for the LORD to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:1-3 

Hannah prayed to God and cried and cried—inconsolably. Then she made a vow: Oh, God-of-the-Angel-Armies, If you'll take a good, hard look at my pain, If you'll quit neglecting me and go into action for me, By giving me a son, I'll give him completely, unreservedly to you. I'll set him apart for a life of holy discipline.  1 Samuel 1:11














No comments:

Post a Comment