Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Saturday, November 19, 2011

IVF Cycle Two - Third Embryo Report

Daily Update: 

I have 9 embryo's today. It's confusing the number went up but I know they let the immature eggs mature in the lab and fertilized them later with ICSI so I guess another one decided to take. Still all at grade 1 which surprised me but forgot to ask how many cells as I figure they can't all be at the same stage of development with some fertilized later, not sure how that works. Seems like our lab is really good at what they do. Dr. said he was happy with how they are looking so hoping to have 3 good ones to transfer. Transfer is set for Monday at 10am. Started in on predisone 20mg today to help any immune or rejection problems after transfer.


 
8 cell 3-day old embryo 

No comments:

Post a Comment