Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Today is 11-11-11

"And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise." (Hebrews 11:11 NIV) Thankful that God is faithful and He will bless us as well! Don't give up on Him; He hasn't given up on you ♥


I do wonder how many babies will be born on 11-11-11. I saw on the Today show this morning reports from the New York hospital where they where up to over 50 overnight babies and more on the way today. Some planned c-sections. I bet they will have a report on a number tomorrow morning on the news

Makes me a little sad as our first IUI was around Feb 14th and we thought how cool a baby born today would be but then it failed.  

Oh well at least some couples around the world are happy today and being blessed. I am sure some of them are IF ladies just like me too. 

Making my wish and spending some time in prayer tonight on 11-11-11 at 11:11 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment