Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IVF Cycle Two - Day 8 of Stimming - first ultrasound/labs


First snow of the winter season today. Our drive to the clinic started in rain, we hit freezing rain closer to the clinic. An hour later on the drive home it was a mixture of freezing rain, snow in a dangerous slippery slush. Many vehicles off the road ... we went very slow home, it was quite stressful and I was so thankful to have my husband driving as he stays so calm in these kinds of situations while I have to close my eyes and try not to panic. We made it home safe and sound. It was a big relief as it took us twice the time to get home as normal.

Day 8 ultrasound and blood check up went well. Dr. said I am responding much better and quicker to medication. It was worth doing the back to back IVF and not waiting as my body is working better keeping on going.

Follicle Report for today:
Left Side: 15.68, 13.92, 13.88, 13.58, 13.54, 12.49 < 10mm 3 to 4
Right Side: 15, 13.74, 12.57, 12.36 < 10mm 5 to 7

Estradiol: 643.4

Meds: started on GnRH Antagonist-Ganirelix 1 syringe in the morning today and Follistim 450u at night
Next ultrasound, blood check for estradiol and first progesterone lab will be on Sat. morning.

I looked up last cycle and compared it to this one just to see the difference for Day 8:

Estradiol: 200.6
Follicles: LS - < 10mm 5 to 7 and RS - 10.09 < 10mm 5 to 7

Big difference. My estrogen levels are much better! Maybe due to taking the DHEA 25mg 3xd? Follicle development is improved, more growth a lot faster. Last cycle it took me to day 12 to see follicles of this size. I am excited this cycle is going much better so far. Going to continue going to the chiroprator as I am sure that is helping the blood and nerve flow. Praying for more follicles and continued growth of the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment