Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Friday, November 25, 2011

IVF Cycle Two - 3 and 4DP5DT

Thanksgiving morning was interesting ... decided to help prep dinner was feeling ok got a sweet potato casserole all ready ... was looking for something in the fridge and this overwhelming nausea came over me had to grab a bowl and puked my guts out ... I think it has to be too early to have morning sickness isn't it?  Was glad we didn't go anywhere yesterday so I could take it easy. Had a nice Thanksgiving with my husband. He did most all the cooking as he enjoys doing that it was very yummy.


At the end of cooking our meal our stove's electrical heating element sparked started on fire and basically burnt up. I was thankful it happened at the end of cooking but spent my Black Friday shopping around for cost on replacing it. Not cheap that is for sure. Don't know if there will be any Christmas cookies this year now without a oven :( The top part still works and we can use a crockpot till I can save for the repair, with doing IF treatments there never seems to be any extra money.

 
 
Going to try this afternoon to find the energy to start putting up some pretty Christmas decorations and lights. Figure that will keep my mind off this wait. I hope!


No comments:

Post a Comment