I was so MAD and UPSET this morning. Tried to schedule a blood test today after getting insurance approval last Fri. and found out I can't do the RPL blood panel cause I started shots already.
Little mistake on their part, everyone was all excited to get me going again on round two they kinda forgot you can't do the test after you start shots as it messes with the results. (Even though they told me I could do it this week after starting shots).
Little mistake on their part, everyone was all excited to get me going again on round two they kinda forgot you can't do the test after you start shots as it messes with the results. (Even though they told me I could do it this week after starting shots).
Got to talk with the Dr. and that calmed me down now. I could still do the RPL but the results will probally be off so it doesn't pay now. But they agreed we can treat this cycle as if I do have Immune Isues and do the predisone 20mg 2 days before transfer till 7weeks or AF comes. Dr. said they don't do it much there anymore as studies have shown it may not help but in my case it may helps so it's worth a shot. I just won't get to know if I have clotting issues now which still kinda upsets me.
I so wanted to gather as much information as we could this second try. They don't seem worried about it as they don't consider me to have had more than 2 losses yet. I went over how I only have this cycle and 1 more fresh I can do and 3 FET's and my insurance coverage is gone so I wanted to know as much info as we could. I'm still not happy about it all but now there is nothing I can do.
Guess I just got to trust that things will work out. I'm just so nervous and emotional this time around. I keep wanting to cry and be angry at the same time. Feel like time is running out and I'll never be a Mom then what am I here for, I just don't know. I mean I do know I am here to serve and praise God but doesn't he say he wants to grant us the desires of our hearts?
Good news is that I think I am responding to the medication better, my ovaries already are sore after 4 days on 450iu of Follistim, and had lots of clear egg white mucus last 2 days. Should be starting the Ganirelix on Wed.
I think the chiropractor and new protien drink I've beeing doing is helping me feel better, maybe make things work better too. So guess that is good things I can focus on. Will find out Wed. morning how many eggs are growing in there I hope there is lots. Dr. said we will probally do all 14 days of stimming again so Nov. 18th for egg retrivial is a good guess and the 23rd for transfer.
Praying<3
ReplyDelete