Prayer
Here I am again God, in a place that feels like I was just here. It's been hard to understand why we've had to go through a second IVF cycle, why things didn't work the first time. I try to understand what you are teaching us through this all, what you are and will be doing in our lives but sometimes all I can feel and see is pain. Take away the pain and uncertainty replace it with your love, joy, comfort. Make our path clear this time around. Let things fall into place, I pray Lord for a good ultrasound result on Wed. many follicles this time around, for continued health while stimming and going through IVF, that all the procedures will go smoothly, that the Dr.'s will have wisdom to know more how to help things work the way the are suppose to, strength for my husband as he drives us to the clinic that he gets enough rest to be able to work also. Bless us this time Lord, grant us the desire of our hearts to have a family a child. Let all the negative words against us run off us and be replaced with the promises of your word. Open my womb, allow me to conceive and carry a child to term this time around. I praise you and thank you for the good works you do in my life and continue to stand firm in my faith, knowing you will bless us. Thank you Lord. I ask these things in Jesus name...amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment