I wish ... I had never told anyone like family, or local friends, we where doing IVF. Maybe then I wouldn't have lost friends, been judged or endured hurtful comments that replay in my mind over and over. But then again I'd be just another person suffering with IF in silence and I really wanted to speak up about it, tell it like it is. I know God had used my story to touch others for his glory and that is what matters most to me. Maybe what I really wish is that IF sufferers could be loved and treated with respect just like anyone else.
I wish ... That having a chance to do IF treatments or adopt was not about how much money it costs.
I wish ... That every day was beautiful, stress free.
I wish ... I could play the guitar or sing.
I wish ... Peace, love, and all the fruits of the spirit could be lived in my life each day.
I wish ... Our leaky roof would fix itself :)
I wish ... Cars never broke down and ran forever without mechanical problems, or breaking the bank to fix them.
I wish ... I had gone to a RE years ago after my obgyn ignored me, maybe I'd be a mom already.
I wish ... I could cuddle all day with my hubby.
I wish ... Having a baby was as simple as the stork aka Fed Ex guy arriving at your doorstep with a delivery.
No comments:
Post a Comment