I was sitting down to write tonight's update thinking how did time fly by so fast? It seems like just the other day we where dealing with cycle one's loss and now we are almost through cycle two and looking forward to what the future may bring.
So for the update...Things are going very well. I was told my estrogen level was excellent, eggs are growing larger and overall I am far ahead from last cycle. All good news!! ER will be earlier than we planned so unfortunately that causes a kink in things for my hubby to try and tweak things with his work. Please pray that works out as he has to be there with me to do his part on ER day. We will find out Monday morning if I'll be doing trigger that day with Wed. ER or Tues. with Thurs. ER. We originally planned for Friday, I am excited but nervous this is happening sooner than I planned for.
Follicle Report for today: (13 eggs)
Left Side: 17.7, 17.47, 16.52, 16.44, 12.9, 12.36, 11.2 < 10mm 5 to 7
Right Side: 16.38, 15.02, 14.16, 11.77, 11.64, 10.9 < 10mm 5 to 7
Estradiol: 1284.0
Progesterone: 1.11
Meds: continue to take GnRH Antagonist-Ganirelix 1 syringe in the morning today and Follistim 450u at night
Next ultrasound, blood check for estradiol and first progesterone lab will be on Mon. morning.
I looked up last cycle and compared it to this one just to see the difference for Day 10 (I didn't have a day 10 last time so closest comparison was Day 12):
Estradiol: 885.3
So for the update...Things are going very well. I was told my estrogen level was excellent, eggs are growing larger and overall I am far ahead from last cycle. All good news!! ER will be earlier than we planned so unfortunately that causes a kink in things for my hubby to try and tweak things with his work. Please pray that works out as he has to be there with me to do his part on ER day. We will find out Monday morning if I'll be doing trigger that day with Wed. ER or Tues. with Thurs. ER. We originally planned for Friday, I am excited but nervous this is happening sooner than I planned for.
Follicle Report for today: (13 eggs)
Left Side: 17.7, 17.47, 16.52, 16.44, 12.9, 12.36, 11.2 < 10mm 5 to 7
Right Side: 16.38, 15.02, 14.16, 11.77, 11.64, 10.9 < 10mm 5 to 7
Estradiol: 1284.0
Progesterone: 1.11
Meds: continue to take GnRH Antagonist-Ganirelix 1 syringe in the morning today and Follistim 450u at night
Next ultrasound, blood check for estradiol and first progesterone lab will be on Mon. morning.
I looked up last cycle and compared it to this one just to see the difference for Day 10 (I didn't have a day 10 last time so closest comparison was Day 12):
Estradiol: 885.3
Progesterone: 1.54
Follicles: LS - 17.45, 15.24, 14.75, 14.22, 12.18, 12 < 10mm 10+ and RS - 17.92, 15.96, 15.58, 14.94, 13.98, 12.6 < 10mm 10+
Follicles: LS - 17.45, 15.24, 14.75, 14.22, 12.18, 12 < 10mm 10+ and RS - 17.92, 15.96, 15.58, 14.94, 13.98, 12.6 < 10mm 10+
Prayer Requests: Please pray that things work out with they husbands work schedule for ER and Transfer. That I can achieve egg sizes as close to 20mm as we can get them, praying for at least 20+ of them. For my health and strength to get through ER with no problems and for our upcoming transfer that God will bless us with a successful implantation, healthy baby 9 months from now.
*I like this pregnancy calendar as it gives you an option to put in your IVF transfer date and get info. I put in a transfer of 11/22/2011 and got 07/23/12 - 08/28/12 as expected due date time frame :)
*I like this pregnancy calendar as it gives you an option to put in your IVF transfer date and get info. I put in a transfer of 11/22/2011 and got 07/23/12 - 08/28/12 as expected due date time frame :)
No comments:
Post a Comment