Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Still waiting for AF
CD 30 and Day 10 of taking Provera, no sign of my period yet. Still waiting. With the PGD testing denied feeling pretty hopeless that this IVF will even work, no way to know now if any of the embryo's we make are any good. Don't get why nothing works out in our favor. Been a struggle and fight to get my IVF medications. I had plenty of Follistim left but I needed the medication that prevents ovulation while stimming. My insurance changed how they do things and I had to go through a whole process of pre-authorization got that all done and then the insurance nurse will only approve 7 of the 12 cetrotide shots when I need 12, to get 5 more I have to do the pre-auth all over again. It's like daily calls between my insurance and my clinic to get this done all before my period. It's been beyond stressful and hard to not get depressed right now. Dealing with infertility is hard enough without also fighting your insurance for coverage. Tired of it all, really feeling like even though I push and fight to get another chance that it won't work for us anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment