IVF #4 BEGINS :)
AF
is finally here. Showed up this afternoon. Called the clinic and set up
baseline for tomorrow morning. Think AF is going to be nasty this time
around, been sick since yesterday, nausea, diarrhea, sure the provera is
going to clean me out. I don't like doing baseline while you have AF
that part is uncomfortable but I am SO HAPPY we can get things going.
And tomorrow is my 40th Birthday too
IVF#4 here we go.
Have to go this cycle without the
PGD testing as it was denied and my insurance denied 5 more cetrotide so we will have to mix
cetrotide the 7 they allowed me and the 5 ganirelix I already have. But
at least we can get this all in before the 31st so only out of pocket is
to freeze any embryo's that make it to day 6 and of course gas travel to the RE etc. Hope I can do a few acupuncture too this time around will have to see what the budget allows.
Looking at estimated er on Dec. 23rd and
estimated transfer on Dec. 27th. Tomorrow if baseline is good, I will
start in on Lovenox blood thinner, Follistim for stimming (makes the eggs), and one of
the LH shots (prevents ovulation), and up my predisone to 20mg. Already on baby aspirin and
tons of supplements yet. Doing intralipids IV again this cycle getting
that set up for a week from now.
Not sure if I am ready for this all
again it's a lot to go through just for a chance but I know if we don't
try we never know if it will work. Thankful my husband can drive some
now after his shoulder surgery cause I don't do so good in WI snow and
him being off work we don't have to worry about that part.
Well everyone
wish me luck and keep me in prayer this is our last shot at this. Praying this is it!
I might have something for you. If you want email me at tonisha rapp@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete