Baseline visit today. Trial transfer followed by ultrasound. All looked good. Blood taking was not fun I don't know why but they always struggle to take my blood in one poke, took 3 this time. :(
Estrogen is at 45 so we are good to start. Did my cetrotide shot earlier today then follistim 450IU and lovenox shots tonight. Didn't know if I would remember how to do the follistim pen but it all came back once I got it out and ready to go.
Hard part is remembering I now need to drink 3-4 liters of fluids to help while stimming and to up my protein intake next 12 days.
Friday morning I go back for first follicle check so we will see how it goes hopefully we will have some activity by then.
Never heard back from Dr. K to see if she would still monitor me even though I did not get down to IL this time. Think for now I am on my own. May have to go to my family Dr. and do my thyroid and chem panel next week if she does not reply.
Other than that was a pretty normal day for also being my 40th Birthday. Spent the afternoon with my hubby watched Despicable Me 2 and he made dinner and got me a cake. :)
Good luck!
ReplyDelete