Today is cycle day 5. AF is still hanging around some which normally is gone by now but maybe due to taking the provera this time around.
First Follicle check this morning. Left side had around 11 and right side around 7 under 10mm follicles so around 18 total so far. Dr. said I am responding well again to stimulation. My estrogen rose from 45.8 to 86.7 and progesterone of 0.25 all good. My TSH was well under to was like .7 so that also is great.
Continuing with 450IU of Follistim at night, 1 Centrotide and/or Ganirelix shot in the morning, and 1 Lovenox 40mg at night along with the rest of my supplements etc.
Next Follicle check is Monday, then probally Thurs then Sat. estimated egg retrieval for the 23rd and transfer on the 27th.
I go Wed. Dec. 18 to Milwaukee Corum Infusions to do my Intralipids IV and then Thurs. Dec. 19th to Chicago to see Dr. Kwak-Kim and do the blood flow ultrasound, blood work, follow up etc.
I've been feeling pretty good so far, just the normal bloating and pressure is starting in and very tired, few mild headaches all to be expected. I almost feel like doing a fresh IVF is less stressful than a FET. It goes faster too less waiting time from start to transfer.
Giving it all I got and trying to remain hopeful.
(1 in 6 embryo's in a 40 year old are chromosomal normal - 35% chance mc - makes me wonder if we even have a chance - also makes me think about how many we should transfer in the past we have done 3 maybe we need to do more than 3)
Great Video on IVF
No comments:
Post a Comment