IVF#4 Intralipids - Blood Flow Ultrasound RI Visit
Two Long days in a row and still more to go till transfer day. Yesterday we went to Coram Infusions so I could get my Intralipids IV done. Takes around 2 to 2 /12hrs plus travel. It went well no side effects or anything. Now it can go to work and start lowering my NK Killer Cells in anticipation of transfer day.
Today was my Blood Flow Ultrasound and follow up with Dr. Kwak-Kim's office. Took us 10hrs to go
there, do my apt and get home. I am so tired of being in the car.
Doing a
load of laundry and relaxing for a bit then off to bed to be up early
for another trip to the RE on Friday. Only issue is ice or snow is coming tonight
now into this weekend so could be bad roads for traveling kinda nervous about that. Should be RE tomorrow then Sun then egg retrieval Monday depending on what they find tomorrow.
My apt today went great, my lining is already over 9.28 and it's never been
that thick when they u/s me there, also nice 3 layer, no cysts nothing
all clear, blood flow was 57 needs to be under 60 so it's still good, blood flow in zone 2 too.
Went over meds will up my predisone after ER to 30mg and 2 Lovenox a day
after Transfer. If or I should say when this one works I have to come back as soon as I can
for a blood flow u/s to keep a eye on it make sure it's still in normal
range. They didn't count follicles left that for my RE but she said
there is quite a few on each side.
Feel a little more hopeful with such a good report from them today. :)
Sounds like everything is moving along perfect. That is so awesome that you live within driving distance to Dr. K!
ReplyDelete