Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

More thoughts along the way FET#2

10/1 - It's been so crazy trying to schedule in this FET. Last time we had everything planned in advance but with AF being so late this time I was not able to. Was thankful my RI Dr. Kwak-Kim was able to squeeze me in for my blood flow ultrasound, she was booked up on Oct. 11th so got her last one on the 14th. Trying to also book my Intralipids for that night as the infusion center is on the way home from IL, back up to WI where I live and save us a trip. (If I can't then I will have to do it on Sat. the 12th). But man that is going to be a long day. We will have to leave out by 7:30am to get to my 11:15am apt and probably won't be back home till 10pm or so. Had to e-mail my RE and let them know that even if they say everything is good on Oct. 13th (when I have my lining check with them) I can't start progesterone until Dr. K on the 14th says she agrees and the intralipids get done. So that be starting PIO on Oct. 15th and transfer 6 days later. I sure hope this time works cause it's getting difficult to plan and do all the extra stuff I need to do for my immune and clotting issues. I am glad I have a Dr. to help treat those issues but wish she was closer to us and not so far away.
10/2 - Got to love the extra cm from estrogen pills - yuck! at least it subsides when PIO starts although I am not looking forward to shots in the butt again ouch! FET's are so much fun lol 
Last year around this day we conceived our angel baby that would of been due July 4, 2013. I do wonder at times what it be like to have him/her here with us. That pregnancy was the farthest we ever got and the most painful. Praying so hard this FET works and we get to a happy end.  
10/6 - Been so busy working on the HBW store making Memory Angel Ornaments and hosting a Fall Auction on my items have not had time to post a update. Everything is going well. I forgot how much the Lovenox shots sting ouch. Today I did a session of acupuncture at Red Sage Health again. I love acupunture it helps me relax and destress. Did some cupping on my back and moxi heat. Will do it again this next Sunday. 10/13 I have my lining check with my RE so hopefully all is going to look good. Could use some prayers for my husband he is coming down with a cold and I worry about him working so much and getting run down so close to us having to do trips to the Dr. next weekend. Well that is all for now :)
10/8 - Called to fill my PIO and found out they where out and it's on back order. Had to call around to local pharmacies till I found a walgreens that can get some in and then call my fertility clinic to call in a new prescription for some. Thank God I have 3 vials sitting here from last FET to at least start with next week. I know I could do the crinone cream if it came to it but I'd prefer to do the PIO shots being they are suppose to be better. Good thing I called today and didn't wait so I can get it going. I think half the battle sometimes is getting all your meds for a cycle.
10/11 - Huge travel weekend coming up. RE on Sunday followed by acupuncture in Madison. Monday is our trip to IL to see my RI and then back up to Milwaukee for my Intralipids IV infusion before travel home. Please pray that everything is looking good for our second FET transfer, will be testing lining and blood flow. If all is ok we are on target for the 20th for transfer. Getting excited but nervous all at the same time. Really needing this time to be it! Pray for Scott to as he is under the weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment