Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Monday, September 30, 2013

Sad news ... sil passing

Is deeply saddened today. My beautiful kind hearted sister in law Wendy passed away this morning. She had battled cancer for 9 long years so bravely and valiantly and is gone to soon. Heaven has gained another angel but we are missing one here too. Family gatherings will not be the same without her bubbly warm smile. She was and is greatly loved by Scott and I and this news is very hard to take. I know she understood some of what I had been dealing with as the cancer took away her chances of becoming a mom. Life is so unfair. Please pray for her husband Steve and the rest of the family, this week will be very difficult. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment