Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stressed!

Just wonderful now I get a message from Dr. K nurse that she is now not recommending the endometrial scratching and can't send my obgyn a referral to do it. I wrote back and was like WHAT? I got a message on 8/16 from Margaret her assistant that she did recommend it and even talked with Margaret on the phone that my RE was gone but my obgyn can do it and she said she would have a referral sent. I am so confused. I want this procedure done. STRESSED!!!
Only 4 more days and I am to start in on Lupron shots again. Can't figure why this is always a struggle for us. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment