Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oct. 15th Wave of Light Day

Been one of those days. Never got a hold of my IVF coordinator even though I left messages and finally had to call my RE on the after hours line to see if I should start PIO on Wed. but he was unsure and has to call me in the morning. Frustrated me as my dh needs to know about work and now we don't even know when transfer day is.

Today is also the remembrance day for everyone who has lost a child. It's a hard day cause I also found out on this day in 2011 that I was mc. Trying not to dwell on what if's cause it's not good for my spirit.

Read this verse today and it really helped as I just need to cry out to God about everything and trust he has a plan ... 

Lord, I beg You, hear my prayers; but more than that, listen to the groanings of my heart—my unspoken sadness. In the din of my distress I cry out to my King, “I need Your help, God!” The first thing every morning, I lay out the broken pieces of my life before You; then I wait for You to speak to my heart, Lord. ~Psalm 5:1-3 

Hopefully tomorrow my RE will get back to me on a plan. I told him about the tiny cyst too and he said it maybe something we can suck out before transfer. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment