Transfer Day Schedule
Was a long night. Felt ill and had some cramping then some bright red bleeding which finally stopped, not enough to fill a pad or anything just spotting. Enough to worry me and nothing that has happened in other cycles. Not sure if it had to do with the tiny 2mm cyst that has been lingering in the endometrial lining and it burst and bleed out or what?
Tried yesterday to get a hold of my clinic and never did so finally someone called me a little bit ago.
I guess we are a go for Monday transfer. I
have to figure out how to give myself the darn PIO shot this morning or
wait till Scott comes home at 6pm to do it and be off on it as I don't
know if I can poke it in myself and they didn't get back to me yesterday so we could time to do it before he went to work at 2am.
We are going to do a
ultrasound that morning when I first arrive, I insisted on it, to see if
the bleeding I had was the cyst bursting and is gone now or if my RE
needs to suck it out, etc. I told them I want to make sure everything is
ok before we transfer or it's a waste of my embryo's.
I'll
arrive at 9am do blood (prog/estro) and ultrasound and if all ok do
acupuncture, do my drinking to fill my bladder and transfer around
11:30am.
They didn't seem concerned at all about the cramping
and bright red bleeding don't get them there anymore and so tired of
being my own advocate and fighting infertility.
I think I am also coming
down with a cold and really not feeling well today. My sinus's are all messed up and asthma is acting up. Not a good time to get sick at all but it's the change in the weather now and not unusual for me to get a cold. Have a few antibodies left from last sinus infection so started them to help. I know being on things to lower my immune system can't be helping keep me healthy when it's starting to be cold season and many germs going around.
At least I got a little plan till Monday. Please pray that everything is ok and goes well that day. I am pretty nervous about it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment