Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Thursday, October 31, 2013
FET#2 BFN
FET#2 has come to a close with another negative beta. It was a extremely difficult day as I had thought just maybe it had worked. I have to call our clinic tomorrow and see where we go from here to set up a fresh IVF cycle. Will be our last attempt. Right now I have pretty much lost all hope I will ever be a mom. We will give it one last shot but so far it seems my body or our embryo's are just not working right even with all the extra help. Only thing we have not done is Karyotyping or genetic testing. I think I will ask about it tomorrow.We don't have the option to adopt it's just not something we can afford so this is it for us either IVF works or if not we keep trying on our own and just try to move on and live without a family. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment