Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Friday, November 1, 2013

IVF#4

Guess it is on to our final fresh IVF cycle. Since it's been 2 yrs since our last fresh cycle we have to repeat all the testing. I find it odd that it's ok to do FET's but when you want to go to a fresh they want you and your husband to do the infections disease screening again before you can start. I have to check my AMH levels and TSH/Thyroid (which I have been doing last few weeks during FET so that one I just had faxed to my clinic). Hopefully we can get to the lab on Monday and get our blood taken for the labs they want done on us. I also have to have a Sonohysterogram ultrasound around day 5 after AF shows up. Hopefully we can still start stimming in the same month or it won't work to get it all in before the end of the year which it has to as we can't afford to start all over with our deduct etc.

My RI also wants me to come back to chicago and have a apt. to talk over the failed FET's and plan going forward. I will wait to do that though until we make sure we can do the fresh IVF and have a calendar going.

It's going to be tricky doing this all as my husband goes in for shoulder surgery on Nov. 6th and he is my driver so for awhile he will have to be my helper/passenger as I have to drive to my RE clinic and he can direct me as I am bad at how to get places and deal with driving anxiety. I won't drive to Chicago that he will have to do and I'll just have to help him shift into park, drive etc. At least he will be off work so we won't have to worry about that.

Still have a lot that has to come together very soon to do this while we still have insurance coverage. The labs, (being ok as far as my AMH and having enough egg reserve), then AF has to come in the next few days but not till like Tuesday so my Sono ultrasound won't fall on the day my husband has surgery or the day after and my husband being ok while recovering from surgery to be there for me and me for him through the IVF and him recovering and healing.

Will be a challenge but then what else is new, our lives are always a challenge and this is our last shot right now so prayerfully God will work it all out, I am not going to stress about it and giving it to him. Things may not work to do a fresh or they will come together and it will, just will have to see what happens in the next few days.

Please continue to pray for us and the fulfillment of God's promise in our lives. I felt God speak to me to prepare my heart, my home over 10yrs ago to become a parent. We went through a lot of stuff dealing with our past, having a nursery partially set up, doing all the medial things to find out what was causing my infertility. I don't feel I was wrong that God spoke to me to prepare to get myself ready .... sometimes I wonder though why after 5 transfers and many years of ttc on our own it still has not happened for us. Been praying for God to show me anything else that needs to be dealt with so he can bless us and heal me of this disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment