Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

IVF Cycle Three - 5 and 6DP5DT

Happy New Year Everyone! Can't believe it is 2012 already, don't know where 2011 went to, seems time went by so fast. Spent the New Year with my Mom, Aunt and our godkids family had a nice time of fellowship and prayer as we counted down the min to midnight.

I did however have a little scare on Sat. night with a little bleeding when I wiped. It only happened a few times and then seemed to go away. It did not turn into anything heavy, so far. I worry as day 6 is the exact day on the first cycle I ran into problems with cramping and heavy bleeding that resulted in the low beta and chemical preg. I am praying so hard right now that everything is still ok that we will get a strong beta if I am preg this time. Today I mostly rested and plan on doing so next two days. Have to make a apt for Wed. for the beta test pretty nervous about it all. I don't want to go through another maybe your preg again, if I am and the cramping, bleeding is from implantation then I pray we get a strong beta number.

Thank you all for your prayers and may God bless you in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment