According to the Dr. I am technically 4 weeks, 3 days, pregnant. So our emby is the size of a poppy seed.
Week 4: Implantation: By the time it reaches the uterus, the rapidly dividing ball of cells — now known as a blastocyst — has separated into two sections. The inner group of cells will become the embryo. The outer group of cells will become the membranes that nourish and protect it. On contact, it will burrow into the uterine wall for nourishment. This process is called implantation. The placenta, which will nourish your baby throughout the pregnancy, also begins to form.
They count the first day of your last menstrual cycle as day one of preg so even though our embryo is only 17 days old they count you farther along. Our due date is Sept. 12th 2012. The 7 week scan (one where you look for a heart beat and count heads) is Jan. 24th, 11 weeks is Feb 21st. If we can have higher numbers Monday, and can get to a heartbeat then I think this will finally become real for my DH and me. Being high risk there is so many maybe's. I am praying and letting God handle it all, he has the plan. I continue to petition at the foot of the cross for this baby to keep growing and be healthy and make it to a live birth. I have found the stress of IF does not end with a bfp it only continues till that miracle baby is in your arms alive and well.I am feeling pretty good today other than being tired and thinking of a nap, getting bad headaches today, and some mild twinges on the left side of the uterus where I think it implanted. Started to have sore bb's. I've had no more spotting or cramping since Wed. night. By day 12 they say implantation should be complete and our little emby should be nice and snug making a home for the next 9months and starting to grow.
This song really blessed me today, been playing it over and over and reflecting on the words.
No comments:
Post a Comment