Been an interesting two days. Yesterday I had some twinges on and off by Wed. night they turned into bad cramps. Was up most of the night feeling nausea than with diarrhea later on. It felt like the worse period cramps like AF was coming. It finally slowed down Thurs. afternoon to just some twinges now and again. I ended waking my husband up to ask for prayer as I was worried everything was ok this time. I know others talk about implantation cramps so I wonder if this is what I am feeling. I keep praying things will work out this time, for something good to happen.
I found this site today that has you put in the ER date and will tell you due dates and stuff...
According to them I would be 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant
Beta on Jan 4th
Due date for single: Sept. 11, 2012
Due date for twins: August 20, 2012
What happens on day 3 and 4: The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
I just gave you a blog award! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://socialitebaby.blogspot.com/
Gee thanks
ReplyDelete