Arrived around 11:45am and since it was just the two Dr.'s and lab tech today the place was empty. We've already been through it all before so Scott knew to put on his suit and footies and hat and we found one of the empty rooms so I could get changed to wait for the Dr.'s as there was also two other transfers this morning.
Dr. Olive came in and went over the status of my embryo's. He was happy cause this was the very best one's we have seen out of my IVF's. We had 10 Blastocyts this morning. We transferred 3 again. It was hard to decide what to do as this time we had some good looking one's but I decided I wanted 3 not just 2 after talking things through with the Dr. and with DH. We are ok if we have twins and want to give us the best chance being this our last try. Procedure was around 12:30 and we left the clinic at 1:30pmish.
This is how the 10 broke down into different grades ...
Two this time where Expanded - Grade 1
(this is the first time we had any expanded one's - these are the two below which we transferred)
Two where Full
(we transferred one of them)
Six are Early (we are hoping that they will reach Full or Expanded so we can have a few to freeze)
The transfer went well, my bladder was nice and full and it seemed to go quick. The Valium hit me quicker this time and man I was sleepy, good thing the Dr. stopped back after my 30min of rest cause I was falling asleep.
We decided to skip going home and trying to make Christmas dinner and go out to eat as Gus's our favorite place on the way home as it was open. We had shrimp, salad and chocolate cake. Overall a nice Christmas day, I enjoyed spending it with my husband, now relaxing with a movie and later the Packer game.
Transfer Pictures:
Scott and his smurf suit lol :)
Me drinking more fluids - about to bust
Ready for Transfer
Dr. Pritts and Dr. Olive wheeling me to the transfer room
Looking good, Silla! Praying for ya!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your prayers
ReplyDelete