Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pourings out of my heart ...

That's all we dream of being parents, family - a dream it looks like we will never see in this lifetime. Broken crushed desires of our hearts  - Where is God, this can not be his plan, it is not what is written in his word. Trust me, remain faithful, stay in prayer, keep the hope, we do time and time again, but where is God? Where is He? He can heal the sick and open the eyes of the blind then why not me? Obstacle road block one after another one falls down and one is right after. I fight, I push, I do all of my part. I know He can take it away, he told me to believe, to be patient, his timing is perfect, so I have and we have and we do but where is He, Where is HE?? The pain the torture of this disease is more than I can take, my knee is constantly bended, my tears are ever present on my cheeks, I praise in the storms the good the bad and all I ask is HEAL ME take this from us, allow us the blessings you say in your word that are in store for those that love him. God I need you, we need you see our hearts heal me please Lord heal me of this infirmity this curse that overwhelms every waking and sleeping hour of my life. Make us whole give us a family a child. Please Lord hear our prayers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment