8/3 - "How do I feel am I excited for transfer"?, someone asked me today. I said I feel like I am on autopilot it's like your moving forward but your emotions are stalled. After almost 11 yrs many failed cycles and mc you kinda guard your emotions it's hard to be like yippee so excited when in the back of your mind you are scared to be hurt once again.
8/4 - One more sleep and it will be transfer time. :) Today I was really sad to hear of a friend of mine who was also going through IVF but a fresh cycle and none of her embryo's made it to transfer day. I can so feel the devastation she is going through right now, the anger, the grief, they why me. It breaks my heart that so many of us have to deal with this disease year after year try after try with nothing to show for it but tears. I worry a little about our embryo's that 2 of them will unfreeze ok tomorrow. We only have 7 so to lose even 1 would be hard to take. They where all frozen on day 6 and blastocysts so hopefully they will be ok. Have to be at the RE clinic by 9am tomorrow for a hour of acupuncture. Then I have to drink lots of water to fill my bladder up as it has to be full so they can see my uterus on ultrasound while transferring our embryo's. That will happen around 11:30 am followed by another hour of rest and acupuncture. Then I will be PUPO - pregnant until proven otherwise and the long 10 day wait will begin.
Beautiful prayer from a friend of mine today: (Please keep us in your prayers)
No comments:
Post a Comment