I have the greatest sweetest friends ever. All the ladies in the Praying4aBaby support group wearing there lucky socks for me today and sending me notes of encouragement. Want to capture them all here to remember. Brought tears to my eyes to think of all these wonderful ladies. I pray for each and every one of them that God will grant us all the desires of our hearts. I would be lost without others who understand going through this journey.
 |
Lucky
rainbow baby socks for you xx Silla Hubbard
Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does
not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't
mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing
with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full
of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm
clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of
color, energy and hope. - Kari
|
 |
Silla Hubbard- lucky socks I wore for you today. Praying for you. - Michelle
|
 |
Wearing my Lucky silly socks for you Silla Hubbard xx all the way from Australia . Sending you love, luck and strength for your transfer xx - Cathy
|
 |
Rocking my favorite eye patch skull socks today! Praying for you Silla Hubbard!!!! - Morgan
|
 |
Good luck with your transfer today Silla! Wearing my good luck socks for you!!(((hugs))) thoughts and prayers!! - Jennifer
|
 |
For silla. ..prayers from california - Blanca
|
 |
Sending you hugs and prayers Silla Hubbard for your FET and Stephanie Gaffney for your egg retrieval!!! And of course wearing some of my lucky socks - Julie
|
 |
wearing my lucky socks and keeping everything crossed for u today silla! - Melanie
|
 |
Lucky 4 leaf clover socks for you today Silla!!! I have all of my crossables crossed! - Theressa
|
 |
I won't "frog-et" about you today Silla Hubbard. Sending love from Columbus, GA. - Joy
|
 |
Wearing my lucky socks for Silla. Praying for you and praying for all in their journey. - Judy
|
 |
Lucky/Holy socks for Silla!!! - Jennifer
|
 |
Wearing our lucky socks for Silla! - Wendy
|
 |
Zarah and I are both wearing our lucky socks! Thinking of you Silla Hubbard. All things are possible to him who believes--Mark 9:23 - Janeia
|
 |
Dear sweet Silla Hubbard,
I'm wearing heels tomorrow but tonight I put on my lucky turtle socks just for you. Sending
Prayers and Blessings your way. - Tasha
|
 |
So I got picked up to play some softball yesterday and had to go buy some shoes and socks bc I only had flip flops... well Silla Hubbard I got all these instead of just one pair so lots and lots of luck for u tomorrow! - Amber
|
 |
| Lucky Socks for Silla!! We love you and are praying for you!! - Carrisa |
 |
| Sent to me turtle socks from Danika |
 |
Some more cute one's I got in the mail and sweet card from Amber
Sending lots of thoughts and prayers to Silla Hubbard
tomorrow, and to any others who are having anything done... I will be
at work all day, so I hope all goes well for everyone. I do not have any
lucky socks yet, so I definitely need to get in on that at some point! - Jessica
Just
wanted to say ..good luck silla on your transfer.will be thinking off
you..sending lots of love and baby dust on the wings of love.all frome
norway - Sylvia
|
Some more great encouragement from another group I am in ...
God
is in control, you need all your faith and trust in him now, rom 4:17,
Isaiah 55:8-13, psalm 138, has a lot to keep you during the waiting
period, you are in my prayers - Abena
His
grace will be sufficient for you!! I am old and never see those who put
their trust in God put to shame!! Keep trusting him !!! It is well - Akosua
Don't fret, keep calm and put it all in the hands of God. - Evita
Happy getting pregnant day Silla Hubbard!! Fx for great thawed embies!! - Stephanie
Thoughts and prayers for my friend Silla Hubbard
today as she endures her journey towards motherhood. May your transfer
be successful and may God give you your miracle. Please take time to
think of her today and send positive thoughts her way. - Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment