Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Friday, August 23, 2013

FET#2 cycle day 3

Interesting morning. Dr. K assistant called me and we went over my FET schedule.

Dr. K is gone till next week Friday so when she returns she is going to have her write up her recommendations on the endometrial scratching and fax it to my obgn so hopefully they can do it there. I guess it is to be done after my next period after bleeding is stopped, not this one so we got time. I just hope my obgyn will be able to do it that they have the time to fit it in and know how to do it. All there nurse told me yesterday was that they needed a order from the Dr. recommending it so hopefully with one they can do what needs to be done. Not that I am looking forward to the endometrial scratching as some say it's painful but I want to try it and see if it won't help this time around.

They are sending me another blood collection kit so we can test my NK killer cells beginning of Sept and can adjust my predisone from there and know if I need Intralipids again. I am going to assume I will. Starting Lovenox at only 1 shot after next period bleeding stops so a little sooner than last cycle.

So looking at another trip to IL around Oct. 4 or 11th just depends when my next AF comes as last time it was a week late so everything got delayed and I am going to assume it will be delayed again as I don't have 28 day cycles I have 32 day one's.

Baseline and trial transfer depending on when my next period arrives will be around Sept. 19 or 26th. Transfer Oct 12th or 19th something like that. Just all depends when my next AF arrives then we go from there.

FET's take so long having to go through two periods before you even start.

Feel a little better today that things are coming together. All I need yet is a Dr. to refill the Intralipids ... fx I can talk my family Dr. into it. I don't trust all the way that Mandy can do it on the sly from my RE office.

No comments:

Post a Comment