Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting

Visit my Shop Hoping Believing Waiting
Baby Dust, Wristbands, Necklaces and more! (Proceeds go to help fund our journey)

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Moving On ...

So there is a foster to adopt meeting on Jan 23rd that we think we are going to register for - Scott is going to go into work and put in for that day off work in case he goes back by then (he's been off recovering from shoulder surgery) as it's a morning meeting and it's in Appleton WI which is at least a hour and half from us drive. Talked and we at least want to see if it's anything we could do foster adopt but we do know it have to be a child without sever disabilities and pretty normal as it be too much to care for a child with issues so I don't know if foster to adopt is anything for us or not but at least if we go to the meeting we would find out.

I know we have went to many adoption meetings at agencies in the past and we know that it is impossible for us to adopt that way as it can be 10 to 30k to adopt and that not be something we can come up with. Foster Adopt is low cost or free it be a older child or sibling group. Guess all we can do is go to the meeting and see if it's anything for us or not. 

Other than that I've been wracking my brain on how we could save the money needed to do one final FET with our 2 frozen or go to a new clinic and do another fresh IVF. I say new cause I am not happy with how our old clinic stimmed me this last time and I feel they could of done better to have gotten more mature eggs.  Only issue is time is not on my side being 40 now it have to be done this year and as soon as possible. We still have some of our lifetime coverage left with our insurance but we would have to come up with the first $6800 again not easy to do at all. Started listed anything I can for sale but not getting any hits on any of it. Still saving in our HSA but most will go to my dh recover from his shoulder surgery as he is still doing PT and out of work yet.

Our only other options is to keep trying on our own but in 11 yrs we only got preg on our own twice and then mc so the hope that would work is slim. I got some leftover femara though sitting here that we can try this next month after AF comes. With the meds still in my system from this last IVF maybe a chance. At least this time I know if it does work to call my RI and start blood thinners immediately.

I'd like not to think we will never be parents but it's hitting us hard that this is the reality we are now facing. Not going to give up though going to do everything we can to keep trying. I don't believe this is the end of our story!





If anyone wants to help us out we have our fundraiser page located at this link  40% of what is sold goes to our IVF fund. 

Also still selling encouraging items on my Hoping Believing Waiting site.





2 comments:

  1. Awaiting more posts from you S&S. From my maths you should be 11dp5dt. Any more info? How are you feeling? I still hold you in my prayers and still hold hope for you.
    Hoping to see another post soon.
    I will continue to pray for you. XoxoX

    ReplyDelete